Driven Chaff Cutter with Upward and Downward Blower
The Kisancom Tractor Driven Chaff-cutter is a blower type machine which has been
developed for commercial use. This machine is fit on a chassis driven on tyres,
which is attached with a hook to the tractor.
The bevel pinion gear system is used; Because of this system you can change the
motion (Reverse, Forward) instantly. This is a great advantage for the machine operator.
All gears are machine cut steel gears duly hardened. Length of cut can easily be
changed with the gear lever provided. The main Shaft of the machine is fit with
two anti-friction bearings. The gear box and outer box of the machine is fit with
The fly wheel of the machine has six fan blades that throw the chaffed material
into the trolley which can be attached to the machine.
The machine is attached to the tractor with a P.T.O shaft. Therefore the machine
can be operated while on the move.
- Works with any tractor through P.T.O shaft.
- Output: 3500Kgs - 4000Kgs. Per Hour
- R.P.M required is 500 to 550.
- Before starting the machine, fill the main gear box with 200 to 250 ml. Lubricating
Oil Number 90 and the Outer gear box with grease.
- Always keep the blades sharp. Keep a distance of 1/16'' or 1.5mm between blades
and mouth piece.
- You can chaff Sugarcane, Jawar, Maize, Barseen both dry and green.
Call Us, Email Us or Use Contact
Page to Leave a Message for any Further Information Regarding Product or Trade/Sales