Geared Power Driven Chaff Cutter with Upward Blower
The KISANCOM Heavy Duty Upward Blowers type chaff-cutter is mainly developed for
commercial use and for dairy farms with 100 or more animals. The machine
is fitted on heavy angle iron frame that is mounted on heavy angle legs and braces, with forged feet that enables the machine to be bolted to the ground. Wheels can be fit onto
the legs to make the machine portable .The bevel pinion gear system is used; Because
of this system you can change the motion (Reverse, Forward) instantly. This is a
great advantage for the machine operator.
It prevents unnecessary accidents and also acts as a safety device.All gears are
machine cut steel gears duly hardened.Length of cut can easily be changed with the
gear leaver provided. The main shaft of the machine is fit with two anti-friction
bearings. The gear box and the outer gear box of the machine in fit with. Six fan
blades are fit on the fly wheel which throws the chaffed material 12 - 15 feet away
from the machine.
- Operates on a 7 H.P. electric motor or any Diesel Engine of the same power.
- Output 3000 kgs. To 3500 kgs. Per Hour.
- Length of cut 3/8'' to 1/2'' and 1/2'' to 5/8''
- 500 to 550 RPM required
- Before starting the machine, fill the main gear box with 200 to 250 ml. Lubricating
Oil Number 90 and the Outer gear box with grease.
- Always keep the blades sharp. Keep a distance of 1/16'' or 1.5mm between blades
and mouth piece.
- You can chaff Sugarcane, Jawar, Maize, Barseen both dry and green.
Call Us, Email Us or Use Contact
Page to Leave a Message for any Further Information Regarding Product or Trade/Sales