Geared Power Driven Chaff Cutter with Downward Blower
The KISANCOM Heavy Duty Downward Blower type chaff-cutter is mainly developed for
commercial use and for dairy with 100 or more animals. The machine
is fitted on heavy angle iron frame that is mounted on heavy angle legs and braces, with forged feet. This
enables the machine to be bolted to the ground. Wheels can be fit onto the legs
to make the machine portable.
The bevel pinion gear system is used; Because of this system you can change the
motion (Reverse, Forward) instantly. This is a great advantage for the machine operator.
It prevents unnecessary accidents and also acts as a safety device. All gears are
machine cut steel gears duly hardened. Length of the cut can easily be changed with
the gear leaver. The main shafts of the machine is fit with two anti-friction bearings.
The gear box and outer box of the machine are fitted with bearings. Six fan blades
are fit on the fly wheel which throws the chaffed material away from the machine.
- Operates on a 7 H.P. electric motor or any Diesel Engine of the same power.
- Output 3000 kgs. To 3500 kgs. Per Hour.
- Length of cut 3/8'' to 1/2'' and 1/2'' to 5/8''
- 500 to 550 RPM required
- Before starting the machine, fill the main gear box with 200 to 250 ml. Lubricating
Oil Number 90 and the Outer gear box with grease.
- Always keep the blades sharp. Keep a distance of 1/16'' or 1.5mm between blades
and mouth piece.
- You can chaff Sugarcane, Jawar, Maize, Barseen both dry and green.
Call Us, Email Us or Use Contact
Page to Leave a Message for any Further Information Regarding Product or Trade/Sales